The way how to set up Passcode on iPhone 8 can help you to save the data. If the device on your iPhone 8 supports the feature of Touch ID, then you can use the fingerprint instead of your passcode. While, if your iPhone devices support the feature of Face ID, then you can use the face recognition instead of the passcode. If you use iPhone, you will get an offering to register your passcode, for example when updating the software, restarts the device, etc. Then, the steps below are the way to set up Passcode on your Apple iPhone 8.
The Steps on How to Set Up Passcode on iPhone 8
Here are some best steps how to set up Passcode on iPhone 8 that will guide you to save your data on iPhone. Just follow the steps below!
- First, you have to go to the “Settings App”. Then, choose “Touch ID and Passcode on the iPhone. If your iPhone device there is no Touch ID, then go to the “Settings” and click on “Passcode”. You can apply this step to the iPhone 8. While on the iPhone X you can go to the “Settings App” and tap on “Face ID and Passcode”.
- Second, tap on “turn Passcode on”. Next, you can start to enter a six-digit of your passcode. You can also use another step, by tapping on the “passcode options” and switch to a four-digit numeric code, a custom alphanumeric code. Or a custom numeric code.
- Then, you can enter the passcode again in order to confirm it and also activate it.
Besides, we have also another step to change your passcode or the passcode settings on your iPhone 8. The steps as follows:
- First, go to the “settings app”, after that tap on the “Touch ID and Passcode. Then, you may find some settings and option on your iPhone screen. Some settings and options that you may found such as turn passcode off, change Passcode, require Passcode, allow access when locked, erase data.
- Then choose the option of change passcode if you want to change your passcode on iPhone 8. The way is you can enter a new six-digit of the passcode. Or you can also tap “passcode options” to switch to four-digit numeric code, a custom numeric code, or even custom alphanumeric code.
That is the way how to change the passcode on the iPhone easily.
From that explanation, you have understood about the way how to set up Passcode on iPhone 8 and how to change it easily. Hopefully, that information will help you to save your data on iPhone well!