For some office worker that has so many important files, maybe you need to share sheet, zip or unzip and also want to save the email as email as a PDF on iPhone 8.
Maybe some the university students also need it to make the file simple and will open it easily.
Through the pdf expert file, you will save an email as a pdf, share and also view it easily through many media like PC, Android, Mac and absolutely iphone ipad.
The way is really simple and you don’t need to download and use the other application. So let try it soon guys.
Steps to Save Email as PDF on iPhone 8
Saving an email as a pdf or an stock mail app to save an email as a pdf on your iPhone 8 is really easy. Follow the guide below.
- Through the iPhone 8, choose the email that you want to save as the pdf document.
- Tap on the button and then choose print
- Let’s preview the file to see what the email look like if you print the file. You will pinch it to zoom it out and see the bigger size on the image preview of the email that you want. Please press the preview firmly if you are using the iPhone 8.
- The preview of the screen will appear on the entire screen and now you find it in the pdf format. Next press firmly the share icon that place in the right corner of the screen. Now you will share the PDF file that generated by email, SMS, and many more. You will save it through the drop box, iCloud files, and another application. It depends on the applications that ready and installed in your iPhone 8.
If you still confused how to do a mail convert it by your iPhone 8, you will use another device like Mac. For example, in Mail, you need to tap the Reply button and select Print .
Let’s follow the steps how to convert an email to PDF files on Mac. Save a PDF attachment on your iPhone or ipad open Tap the PDF to open it.
- Through the Mac, choose the email that you want to print into PDF
- In the menu bar, you will choose File > exports as PDF
- Choose the location to save the PDF file as you want and safe enough. By using the Mac, you will select to save it to the desktop and then click save.
- Scroll down and tap Print.Well, after it kept in the desktop, you will obviously share it for someone by using email. Besides that, you will leave it in the folder inside your computer as the backup. So your file is safe and you will get it whenever you need it.
Well, to make email message app to save email as PDF on iPhone 8 is very easy to do, right?
It will give any benefit of mail app to you users and the mail app will absolutely make your work feel easier. Let’s try it soon guys.
How do I convert an email to PDF on my iPhone?
Opening an email can sometimes feel like a game of chance.
Will there be an attachment? Will it open properly? And most importantly, how do you save it?
That’s where knowing how to maneuver through the steps comes in handy.
But don’t worry, saving attachments to your iPhone isn’t as complicated as it may seem.
Once you’ve save to files an email and clicked on the attached PDF file, finding the Share icon and tapping it will guide you on the next step.
By selecting Copy to Adobe Reader Expert, you’ll be able to easily save the attachments to your phone.
Now you can sit back and relax, knowing that retrieving important information from your email doesn’t require a degree in rocket science.
How do I save a PDF on iPhone 8?
Quick list of saving PDFs mail app for iphones: Get it.
You can also tap the button to download an app from app on your iphone or ipad. Shared. Saved. Tap on Share button.
Export for mobile devices.
Tap Save on books or other files app apps that you may want to save.
Now it is possible to find downloadable documents from app on your iphone or the iPad or iPod touch.
How do I turn an email into a PDF?
For the conversion from email into PDF, the email must be logged in.
The Print dialog box may represent an thumbnail image of a printer options in another menu item or may also include additional menus. Click Printing.
Select Save PDF in Print dialog box, and Export PDF in PDF dialog.