Backup your iPhone 8 to iCloud is easily. There is an essential matter for you if you are able to do it. You can, for instance, back up photos, notes, and other things to the Apple’s cloud-based storage and also apps platform. Thus, all your files backed up in there will be safe. Let’s learn how to backup iPhone 8 to iCloud by reading the instructions below.
Steps to Backup iPhone 8 to iCloud
To back up some data or files to iCloud needs some steps to do. There are a little bit numerous steps to do. But don’t worry; all of them are easy to do if you follow these steps below carefully. Then, we divide the steps to backup iPhone to iCloud in two parts. So, here are the steps of how to backup iPhone to iCloud.
First Part: Connect to Wi-Fi
- Open Setting: From your screen, find an icon in an image of gear then tap it.
- Choose Wi-Fi: You need to choose it because to backup needs a Wi-Fi connection.
- Turn Wi-Fi on: The next way is to turn the Wi-Fi on. You can do it by sliding the Wi-Fi to the ON position.
- Click a Wi-Fi Network: In this section, you should choose the listed network which comes out below the Choose a Network section from the menu. Then, you should enter a password if needed.
Second Part: Set up Backup
- Open Setting: To start the second part, you should open setting first. It is the same as what you did in the first part.
- Tap Your Apple ID: When you have not signed in yet, then you should Sign in to Your iPhone. When it finishes, then enter your ID of Apple and your password. End it by tapping Sign In.
- Click iCloud: By clicking iCloud, you can see some iCloud data to back up in a list.
- Select Data to Backup: From the listed data appears, you can choose what you need to backup by sliding the buttons beside the listed apps. Make the buttons of apps or data you need to backup in green color if you need to backup them.
- Make the iCloud Backup in ON Position: In ON position, the color of the button around that choice will turn green.
- Tap Backup Now: To end the process of backing up, you can tap the Back Up Now choice that appears after you turn on the iCloud Backup button.
After doing the steps of how to backup iPhone to iCloud above, now your iPhone will backup your data to your iCloud account. So, all of your data will be safely saved in it.