To know how to send a group email on iPhone 8 is an important thing. By sending something in the group email, you will save more times and absolutely it is very effective for you. This is because sending the message one by one is very tiring and you will probably miss one of the contacts. It will be a fatal thing if the document is very important. So, you need the brilliant idea and let’s do it soon.
Steps to Send a Group Email on iPhone 8
Make a group email is an easy thing and you will contact them or send the message to multiple people in one time. But the first one you must make a group first in your iPhone. The steps are by open the contacts applications and tap + that ready in the right top of the application. Next enter the email address that you need for the group and add the commas to separate it. Now, let’s follow the easy ways on how to send a group email on iPhone 8.
- Open the contacts application.
- Next, find the email group that you want and open the contact entry.
- Tap the list of the emails and paste it.
- The mail applications will directly open and send the email to the group at once.
If you want to send the email into the group without using the built-in mail app, you should copy the list of the address and then email the person with the favorite email applications
- Open the contacts applications and find the email group.
- Tap and hold the address where you paste the text message and waiting for the menu to pop up.
- Select copy to copy all of the lists of addressed directly.
- Open the email applications and place the area that you want to enter the email address.
- If you wouldn’t write the text, just copy and paste it. So you will save more time for it.
- Now you can send the email to your group.
The steps to send a group email on iPhone 8 is very easy to do. You can do it in a short time. It is really effective and helpful for you that must give an important information for any person. It is really important especially for the office workers that have so many colleagues.