Sometimes you want to send a text message in the right time but you are afraid can’t do it. Don’t worry because you can do it easily if you know the way on how to schedule text messages on iPhone 8. For example, if you want to send a birthday greeting for someone at sharp 12 but you feel so sleepy. It is impossible for you to stay awake and waiting for the sharp 12 because you are very tired and need time to sleep. Don’t be worried, you will do it easily by schedule the SMS and it will end at the specified time.
A Simple Way How to Schedule Text Messages on iPhone 8
The requirement to do how to schedule text messages on iPhone 8 is by download the SMS scheduler Apps. Then, install it on your iPhone 8. It is very cool and helpful for you without waiting for the time and afraid to miss the time. Through the scheduler applications on iPhone you will get some feature like:
- A reminder that makes the notification sent to the iPhone on the date that has been scheduled. So, you will cancel or edit the scheduler SMS easily.
- You will also have a freedom to delete, edit, and also review the SMS.
- You will use your network provider.
- You will control the scheduled message.
Well, Let’s Follow the Steps:
- Please download the SMS Scheduler Apps on your iPhone 8 and then set the schedule, timer, or reminder for your text or SMS.
- After that install the app to launch the app and then write the message that you want to set the schedule on your iPhone.
- Now you will add a recipient that you want to receive the scheduled text message.
- Now it is time to schedule message and you will edit the day and the time that you want if you need it.
- Well, now your message will get scheduled on the iPhone 8 and will get sent at the right time as your wish. If you still want to add something, you will edit it to change the content of the text message.
Now you know how to schedule text messages on iPhone 8. You can do it just by doing it with a simple step and also do it in a short time. No more waiting for the time just for sending the text message at the right time again. Hope you like this smart idea and will practice it soon guys.