With your smartphone and on your mobile device, your Pokémon Go experience consists of many activities. It offers a variety of features that include taking care of Pokémon and spinning Pokestops, as well as engaging in raid battles. How to turn off the Pokémon Go sound on iPhone 13?
The sound and music feature is an important element of the game and is a component of the unique gaming options. The act of tapping on the Pokemon creates a sound. Music is played when other players are watching you play, as well as sounds such as sound effects are displayed when you play in different scenarios. But, if you wish to enjoy your Pokemon Go game in silence, take the steps listed below to turn off the application’s sounds and music.
To turn off sound and music from Pokemon Go, launch the application, click the Pokeball icon, then click Settings and move your music and sound effects sliders to the left.
Why turn off sound in Pokémon Go?
Turning off the music and sound effects in catching Pokemon Go can provide several benefits for players. Firstly, it can significantly improve battery life. Sound effects in the game contribute to the overall power consumption, and by turning them off, players can conserve their mobile device battery and therefore play Pokémon Go for a longer time.
Moreover, turning off the sound can help reduce distractions, especially in public places. The game’s music and sound effects alone might draw unnecessary attention and can be disruptive in certain settings. By playing the sounds of the game’s music only in silence, players can maintain a low profile and avoid any potential unwanted interruptions.
Additionally, turning off the sound allows players to enjoy their own music or podcasts while playing. This turn-off sound also allows for a more personalized gaming experience, where players can enjoy their favorite tunes or catch up on their favorite podcasts while still enjoying the gameplay of open Pokemon Go.
How to Disable the Pokemon Go Sound on an iPhone (Guide with Pictures)
To turn off the sound in Pokemon Go on your iPhone 13, you can easily access the audio settings. It’s important to note that some apps, including Open Pokémon, have their own settings option that can override your device’s general audio settings.
To access the audio settings for individual apps on your iPhone 13, follow these steps:
- On your iPhone 13, go to the bottom of the screen or home screen and find the tap settings app. It’s the main menu, usually represented by a gear icon.
- Open the Settings app and scroll down until you find the list of installed applications.
- Look for “Pokemon Go” in the list and tap on it.
- Within the Pokémon Go game settings, search for the settings icon. It may be labeled as “Game Settings” or something similar.
- Tap on the turn-off sound option to enter select settings from the menu, where you can control the sound settings for Pokémon Go.
- Adjust the turn-off sound according to the music slider to your preference. You can either lower the sound options using a volume slider or toggle the sound off completely.
- Once you’ve made your desired changes, exit the settings menu and launch Pokémon Go.
- You should now be able to enjoy most versions of the video game console in silence, without any sound.
By following these steps, you can easily navigate to the audio settings of individual apps on your iPhone 13 and turn off customized turn-off sound for Pokémon Go.
More Information on Changing Pokemon Go Sound Settings
This guide has centered particularly on removing sound and Music settings, you could also consider adjusting the Vibration setting too.
- If your smartphone is in silent, the audio generated by music plays, and sound effects the game’s music and sound effects, won’t be played regardless of whether mute sound, or it is the music or sound option is turned on.
- It is possible to mute the sound on the sound of your iPhone and turn it to silence by using the mute button located on the left of the phone. In addition, if you would like to reduce the sound slider’s volume and not muffle it then press the volume down button located on the left-hand side of the device settings. It will turn the sound slider down to game less loud.
If headphones are connected to your iPhone or you have your iPhone is linked to an Bluetooth speaker, you can play pokemon go game audio will play via the speakers instead.
Adjusting Vibration Options for Silent Mode
To adjust the vibration options for mode in open Pokemon on your iPhone 13, follow these steps:
1. Open the Pokémon Go app on your device.
2. Tap on the Pokéball icon, located at the bottom of the screen, bottom center of the screen.
3. On the menu that appears, tap on the “Settings” option.
4. In the Settings menu, scroll down and tap on the “Vibration” option.
By tapping on the Vibration option, you will be able to customize the vibration settings for various game elements, such as catching Pokémon, hatching eggs, or receiving notifications. You can choose to enable or disable vibration for each specific event.
If you are using a Pokémon Go Plus + device, you can also disable vibration from the device itself. Simply press and hold the button on the Pokémon Go Plus + until it vibrates. This will disable vibration for the device.
Adjusting vibration options for mode in Pokémon Go on your iPhone 13 allows you to play the game without any sound or distracting vibrations. It is a helpful feature when you want to play in silence or save battery life.
Utilize Battery Saver to Reduce Sound Output in Pokémon Go on iPhone 13
The Battery Saver function on the iPhone 13 is a valuable feature that can be used to reduce sound slider output in Pokémon Go. By enabling Battery Saver in both the iPhone settings and the Pokémon Go game settings, users can conserve battery life while enjoying the game in silence.
Activating Battery Saver in Pokémon Go not only reduces sound but also adjusts various features to optimize battery usage. When Battery Saver is enabled, the game minimizes power-hungry processes, such as background music and unnecessary visual and sound effects, too. This allows players to enjoy Pokémon Go while still preserving their device’s battery life.
To enable Battery Saver in Pokémon Go, simply access the game settings by tapping on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen. From there, navigate to the sound in Pokemon Go. Here, you will find the option to enable Battery Saver mode, reducing sound output during gameplay.
In summary, the Battery Saver function on the iPhone 13 is a straightforward method to reduce sound output in sound in pokemon go and conserve battery life. By adjusting the necessary settings in both the iPhone and the game app’s music itself, players can enjoy the game in silence without compromising their device’s performance.
To turn off the sound on Pokémon Go on an iPhone 13, you can follow a few simple steps. First, open the game on your iPhone. Once the game is open, locate the sound in Pokemon Go within the game. This is usually found in the game’s menu or settings section. Once you have found the sound in Pokemon Go, toggle the sound option to the off position.
This will disable all sound effects and music within the game. Alternatively, you can turn off the sound of the game by using the physical buttons on the side of your iPhone. Simply locate the volume buttons on the side of your device and press the volume down button until the sound is muted. This will override the game’s sound in Pokemon go and silence all audio from the game.
How do you turn the sound off on Pokemon go?
How do I turn off my Sound within the music and sound effects in Pokemon GO? Start the sound in Pokemon Go application. Press the Pokeball icon that is below the screen. Choose a different screen, and then select the option on the lower right part of the display. Music is on as well as sound effects that can be disabled using the button that is in the upper right corner.
Does Pokemon go have sound?
It’s like it’s so intense. Its sound is so clear. it sounds coming. I’ve heard of headphones, however they aren’t the most secure. You can also connect multiple Bluetooth speakers iPhone. However, if we do take Pokemon go on our journey, we need to be aware of our surroundings as well. Sound in pokemon go also requires multitasking.