How to screen mirror iPhone to Philips TV? Mirror iPhone to Philips TV is a technology that grants you to stream videos from your iPhone on a larger screen. It is especially valuable for those who are looking to enjoy a sleek video-viewing experience.
With the help of this guide, it is easy to freely screen mirror iPhone to Philips TV wirelessly!
Start mirroring is quite simple and only requires you a TV remote control. In this way, we also have access to photos and other files in the gallery that are located in the storage of your smartphone without having to transfer them manually by mirror iPhone to Philips Smart TV.
Let’s show the procedures on how clearly to mirror iPhone to Philips Smart TV or PC screen!
Check compatibility: Philips Smart TV
Recent Philips TV models can provide this feature. Therefore connecting iPhone to Philips TV doesn’t difficult. This allows users to share media from their iPad or other devices on the Philips TV screen.
To connect iPhone to Philips TV, at least iOS 12.3 or later is required. Additionally, the final firmware update of the TV is required.
Set up for start screen mirroring
Here are some ways for phone screen mirroring. This manual provides information about how to mirror iPhone to Hisense TV or other model, but it can also be used with an Android phone with some differences. For example, you will need to use the Google Play Store to download the screen mirroring app.
Establish a connection to the WI-FI
- Devices are on the same network.
- Open the Control Center of your smartphone.
- Hit the “Screen Mirroring”.
- Find and activate Philips smart TV from the list.
- At this stage, a WiFI password is required.
- Your iPhone screen will be mirrored on your Philips smart TV.
Connect iPhone via Chromecast
To mirror your iPhone, an Apple TV or a Chromecast device can be used.
If you have a Chromecast, you can easily mirror your iPhone by launching the Google Home app and selecting the Chromecast device.
Open the iPhone Control Center and select “Screen Mirroring”. The Chromecast device must be chosen, and mirroring iPhone to Philips smart tv become available.
Trying to figure out how to get the two devices to sync up can be a challenge. Luckily, there are ways to troubleshoot the issue and get them working together in no time.
In this section, we walk you through the whole process as well as any potential troubleshooting issues you may encounter and their solutions.
- Ensure that you connect iPhone and the TV to the same wireless network. If the app cannot see the TV.
- Check the HDMI connection and properly connect it to your TV. If the wire method does not work.
- The source on your TV is set to the incorrect input (HDMI).
- If you’re using an Apple AV Adapter, check that it’s properly connected to both your iPhone and TV.
Update your OS
It is important to ensure that your smartphone is running the latest operating system. Having an up-to-date version of iOS will ensure the best user experience. Follow these instructions:
- To update it, go to the smartphone settings on your device and select “General”.
- Press on “Software Update” and on the next step tap on “Download and Install”.
- Your device will check for updates and download the most recent version of iOS if available.
Once the update has been completed, your device will be ready.
Update the Firmware on TV
Keeping your TV up to date with the final firmware is key to ensuring you can successfully see the picture on your TV. The process for updating is vary depending on the model and age of your TV.
To update the firmware:
- Begin by accessing the main menu.
- Next, select ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Software Update’.
- Here, select ‘Network Update’.
- If there is, you can choose to install it now.
- Then begin the installation process.
Let’s talk about alternatives! You can easily join iPhone to Philips TV or other models.
The simplest and most reliable way to mirror your iPhone to your Philips TV is to create a connection via an HDMI cable:
- Just plug the cable into your iPhone and TV’s HDMI port.
- Then, find the right input source on your TV, and you become able to view what’s on your iPhone’s display.
- The method is the straightforward way to cast iPhone but has a weak. Not all people have cable.
If there is no HMDI cable, you need to head to an electronics store or order one online.
[NOTE]: You need an additional adapter because iPhone is without an HDMI port.
Screen mirroring software
AirBeamTV is a third-party app designed to help you to cast iPhone.
- Easy to set up and use
- Supports a wide range of devices and platforms
- Compatible with most TVs
- May require additional hardware
- Not free to use
- Download the AirBeamTV on your iPhone and the Philips TV.
- The iPhone screen must be unlocked and the remote control has been paired to your iPhone.
- Start AirBeamTV on your iPhone and run the session, or start it from within the Philips TV app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I mirror my phone to my Philips TV?
A: Depending on the Philips Smart TV model, there are many variants to mirror your iPhone to Philips Smart TV.
Use AirPlay or HDMI to connect your iPhone to Philips smart TV.
Q: Does Philips TV have screen mirroring?
A: Certainly, the majority of models are equipped with the capability to screen mirroring iPhone. To use phone screen mirroring, be sure that the source (smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.) and an external screen are in the same Wi-Fi network.
Q: How do I connect my iPhone to my Philips?
A: Screen mirroring iPhone can be realized by some apps. For example, you can use an AirBeamTV.
Keep in mind, for the connection of the iPhone to Philips Smart TV correctly and without errors, the same network is required.
Q: How do I screen mirror to my Philips TV for free?
A: Obtain an HDMI to start mirroring process on a larger screen. Connect the iPhone and Philips Smart TV with HDMI. On your, Philips Smart TV to ensure proper functionality, it is important to select the appropriate input source.
To mirror iPhone to Philips Smart TV, the Airplay or Chromecast functionality from their Control Center can be used.
Airplay enables users to broadcast, while Chromecast Control Center allows users to operate the television off the iPhone screen. Also, here can be founded some settings for comfortable screen mirroring.
For the screen mirroring to work correctly, it is necessary for both the iPhone and the Philips Smart TV to have these features activated.