Having double contacts with the same number will make your phone full, so you need delete duplicate contacts on your iPhone. When you want to change your old phone with an iPhone 8 absolutely you must manage all of the contacts. When you find many duplicate contacts, you should delete it one by one is really tiring. So, you need a simple way to do it. Please follow the steps below to delete duplicate contacts on iPhone 8.
Guide how to Delete Duplicate Contacts on iPhone 8
A simple way to delete duplicate contacts on iPhone 8 is by using some applications. Well, here AnyTrans will help you to do it. It becomes the best choice for you. Not only for delete the duplicate contacts, this application will also help you to edit and add the contact directly. Besides that, you can use it as the data transfer between the computer and iPhone, between iCloud and computer, between any two iOS devices, between iTunes and iPhone, from iPhone to iCloud, etc.
Delete Some Contacts on iPhone 8
- The first step to delete duplicate contacts is by install AnyTrans on the PC or Mac computer. After that, launch the application and connect your iPhone 8 with the USB cable. Next, you will go to the category page.
- The second step is to click on the contacts.
- The third steps are click on “Select all” to choose all of the contacts. But if you just want to select some contacts you will select multiple or single contacts that you want. Next, you will click on the delete icon to execute it and make the contacts deleted at once.
Delete all contacts on iPhone 8 Directly
- The first step is to go to the setting application on the iPhone 8 and then open the AppleID > iCloud > Contacts
- For the second step, turn off the contacts option and then choose “delete from my iPhone”. By it, all of the contacts that place in your iPhone will delete at once.
But if you choose the second way, maybe you will find your duplicate contacts again. So, try to use the first way is the best choice for you. It is because when you turn on the iPhone, the contacts will back again. It will not happen if you delete all of the contacts on the iPhone. Well, try the suitable step on how to delete duplicate contacts on iPhone 8 that you want.